Elements (Orginal Song) Elements (Orginal Song)

It Amazes Me

people, listen....don't fucking say that it's too used IF YOU CAN'T DO IT YOURSELVES! on that note, terra....this is very tangerine dream with armin van buuren....i fucking dig it and keep getting your pull, brother....it's fantastic! 5/5 10/10

Tech Carnival! [HOUSE] Tech Carnival! [HOUSE]

Why Don't They Play This In My Town?

dude...to be honest, i don't listen to a lot of House Music...But this is so "up" and catchy that i can't be sad about it.....and the beginning is out of the realm of reality...Fucking Love It 10/10 5/5

I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus

Gonna Make SANTA BLEEEEEEEEEEEED

man....that's awesome

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!!!

Warehouse of Neglect (Metal) Warehouse of Neglect (Metal)

i can't stop laughing(it's a good kind of laugh)

man.....i dunno how you get into the minds of your influences...but please......more Obituary-like Vox....i love them man.....so much......i wanna die now...*glurg*

Rebbage

\m/

Satan and doom!!

Thanks for the words man!!

Still Remain Undead Still Remain Undead

Somebody Kick Rob Barrett out and let Gore rip!

dammit to hell man!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers and beers, CHEERS AND BEEEEERS!!!

Death Metal Shit Fest Death Metal Shit Fest

God i love your Barney Greenway/Glen Benton Vox

Cumtastic.....you are the reason i do this.......srsly.....

Haha, cheers man!!

\m/ Reciept for Murder \m/ \m/ Reciept for Murder \m/

KIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

YURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........man....this is some good ol' fashioned fucking BrOoTal death metal.....too fucking much from the NG-OG of Death Metal

HAIL \m/

Rebbage

Hahaaa thanks man!!

They Disgust Me They Disgust Me

GGOOOOORRRRRRRRRWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

you know, it amazes me how much time and effort that you put in your songs and how your like the king of the internet and other shit......why aren't you like david bowie or something? aw fuck it......now i'm just being redickoulas.

anywho.......HAIL TO THE MIGHTY CUNTBAG GOREMOTHERFUCKINGFUCKYOUMIDDLEFINGERBASTARDO!

Rebelde

Hahaaarrrr! Cheers mate!
Yeah, It's all down to spending time on those bastard drumtracks! Once the drums are right, it's not too hard to whack some riffs over them and make a fucking brutal tune!

Fucking WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cheers for listening and reviewing REB WARRIOR!

Savage Acts of Vengeance Savage Acts of Vengeance

nothing but pure satanic debauchery!

yay! whoo hoo and a big fuck you middle finger to that badass hunka chunka music.....it's so good i wanna call you boo boo kitty fuck.....but you'd have to kill me then and that would not be pretty.

silent reb

RRRAAARRR!!!
Yeah, this song is heavy and boo boo kitty fuck is a big no no!!! That's from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back isn't it?
lols!

Never Ever Again Never Ever Again

Speedy Gore to the Rescue!

man......those licks are fastastic! jesus fucking christ.....metallica meets exodus meets slayer in a keg party for meshuggah!

speaking of which....what are the effects that you use and what chords are you doing in the clean sound? cuz it sounded like meshuggah.

Reb the babbling half bastard

Cheers man!
Well, the effects at the beggining were a wah effect added with cubase, and I probably had some rotary going on in there too. Can't really remember. The chords are just 1 note type things that I can't explain because I've been drinking! harrr! Thanks for listening mate!